May 26, 2010

Swimming on Mars

What would it be like? The huge canyons of opal are evidence there were once great bodies of water on Mars. Before or after we became aware?

What would it be like to stand on Titan with orange hazy skies and orbs of liquid natural gas falling from the sky. One spark of oxygen and ... kkkkkbooooooOOOOOOM!

What would it be like to stand at the edge of the solar system. How small would the sun be? Would I recognize it as home?

Sometimes I come up with an idea for a story and folks tell me, 'you can't do that, it sounds ridiculous'. Yet when I write the story they're mesmerized. How did you come up with that? I just smile thinking, what happened to ridiculous. I suppose that's why I'm a writer and they're not.

If you can imagine it, it's possible. Dare to dream. Life rocks!