Feb 20, 2012

Happy Patsgiving!

WTF is Patsgiving? Well, it's celebrated February 17th.

Last week I glanced at my calendar before going to the grocers and thought, "Hey the 17th is Friday. I always forget St. Patricks Day. I won't forget this year." So I bought what I needed to make corned beef. On Friday, I make said corned beef, wondering why no one had mentioned St. Patricks Day on the web. And I thought, "Oh I should have wished everyone a happy St. Pats day on the post I did for Melissa's Imaginarium."

After that, it dawned on me that it's still February, not March. So, I wished the Husband Unit a Happy Un-St. Patricks Day when he got home. His week as brutally busy as mine, he absently replied, "Happy Thanksgiving." lol

So, we decided from now on February 17th is Patsgiving. Hope you had a happy one. Next year, I'll plan a Patsgiving party.

Annalisa Crawford has released Cat & the Dreamer. Available from Amazon, B&N, and other places.
Here for links.

As a teenager, Julia survived a suicide pact, while her best friend Rachel died. Julia’s only escape from her guilt, and her mother’s over-protection, is her imagination. When Adam arrives in the office, Julia’s world takes a startling turn as she realises reality can be much more fun than fantasy. Finally she has someone who can help her make the most of her life. But can she allow herself to be truly happy?

Thanks to Annalisa for the Kreativ and Versatile blogger awards. She also tagged me.

I'm tagging you all back with the following question. Which fictional character would you like to be for a day? 

I'd pick the blonde girl who lost her shoes in Harry Potter.

And Thanks to Brian Hutchinson for the 7x7 Award.

Have you ever invented a holiday?