Jun 29, 2012

Upcoming Release: Book 2 of The Backworlds, and Feathers

Note: Wistful Nebulae is moving to http://mpaxauthor.com/blog/ on August 20th. The website and this blog are the same, publishing the same articles on the same days, MWF.

I'm taking next week off from blogging for the holiday and to finish final edits to Stopover at the Backworlds Edge. I also hope to get it formatted next week and ready to go for launch.

Launch is set for Monday, July 23rd. If you'd like to help get the word out, sign up for the LinkyLink below and I will get the announcement emailed to you on or before July 18th. You can post any time the week of July 23rd, and you don't have to visit anybody else. If you'll be on vacation that week, you may post later. Just want to make some noise to let people know it's out. As a thank you for helping me out, I'll be sending you a coupon for a discount on Stopover.


IWSG is hosted by Alex J. Cavanaugh the first Wednesday of every month.

We have to continually be jumping off cliffs and developing our wings on the way down.  ~Kurt Vonnegut

And don't let anyone clip your wings along the way. ~M. Pax 

Thanks to all of you who helped me get airborne, and to those readers who want me to keep flying.

Nini report: Nini keeps improving. Finally started eating again. She's back to doing obnoxious things, which I no longer find obnoxious. On the flip side, now I'm sick. Don't know what this means for stargazing this weekend. The sky is iffy, too. Will be back on July 9th.

Everybody have a great week. Those in the US and Canada, have a great holiday.