May 16, 2012

You Can't Take the Sky From Me




Today I'm at Allan Douglas's blog, The Write Stuff, talking about one of my greatest inspirations for The Backworlds, and one of my all-time favorite space operas. I met Allan awhile ago, and he has been a great supporter and fan. Quite fantastic. And he'd also a great writer.





 Yesterday I discussed strategies in launching a series at Nick Daw's. Have some ideas on marketing? Pop over and let's discuss.

Friday I'll be visiting Derek Flynn at Rant with Occasional Music. Topic: Kepler. Besides being a writer, Derek is also a talented musician with his first album recently released. Check out his latest music video.

I ran across this recently in my internet travels, a LEGO Serenity/Firefly playset. Awesome. You can find out more about it HERE.



Come see me at Allan's.

Got a look at Venus on Saturday. Venus has phases like the moon. Anything between us and the Sun has phases. Anything behind us, doesn't.