Feb 28, 2011

Nidbits and Tibbles

From Sammy Sutton, I won a copy of her book King Solomon's Journey. I love ancient history and stories which use it. So, I look forward to reading it. Thank you, Sammy! You can check out Sammy
here: Sammy Sutton Author. Lovely lady. We bumped into each other on the Twitter. I must say, I meet a lot of interesting folks on the Twitter.

My copy of Alex J. Cavanaugh's book, CassaStar is here. Can't wait to get started on it.
I got so excited when my brother sent me this link and it said, "Firefly Returning to Cable". Yup, I thought NEW EPISODES!!!!!! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME!! As awesome as Henry Cavill starring in everything with Gerard Butler. Wrong. Damn it. But there's a recent interview with Nathan Fillion who says he'd love to captain Serenity again. Does he love it more than I want to see it? I think not, but you can read what he has to say here: http://insidetv.ew.com/2011/02/17/firefly-returns/





Here's something cool from NASA. Sounds of a Comet Encounter:



During its Feb. 14, 2011, flyby of comet Tempel 1, an instrument on the protective shield on NASA's Stardust spacecraft was pelted by dust particles and small rocks. For more information visit: http://photojournal.jpl.nasa.gov/catalog/PIA13866



And thanks to Misha Gericke for the Stylish Blogger Award. She writes over at My First Book. Pop over and say hello if you haven't met yet.
 
 
Thanks to you all for popping in today. Hope something piqued your interest. How's your week going?